Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Digital Kits for Mom, the Bride, Grads, and You

Stampin' Up! Follow Your Bliss Template

Time to see what digital goodies Stampin' Up! released today, plus I'm including the new downloads from last week too, since I was away and I'm loving what I'm seeing while playing catch up. See if you agree:

(Click on the digital download title to see more images)

Stampin' Up! Because I Love You Swatchbook Digital Download


Swap out pieces to customize this coupon book for Mom with gestures of gratitude and a little good humor.



Stampin' Up! For Mom Greeting Card Templates Digital Download


Sweet or sassy . . . create cards for Mom with these templates and 16-piece SVG stamp brush set.



Stampin' Up! Digital Download - Pure Gumption Stamp Brush Set


5-piece stamp brush set for the grad's card or gift.



Stampin' Up! Digital Download - Sara's Sequins


Fun sequin embellishments to add sparkle to any digital project.



Stampin' Up! For The Bride Ensemble Digital Download


Classy bridal shower digital kit includes templates for a banner, invites, games, treat topper, table tents, menu, card, and a gift record book. Customize the colors to match your event or the wedding colors.



Stampin' Up! Follow Your Bliss Kit Digital Download


This edgy kit includes embellishments, papers, and SVG stamps, plus a 1-page frameable template.

My Faves . . . 
Ooh, the Follow Your Bliss Kit is playing on a new trend emerging in digital scrapbooking kits right now with bold black and pops of bright color. Obviously, I love the "follow your bliss" template!

The For The Bride digital ensemble is an awesome kit for throwing a great bridal shower and even includes games! Plus it's so easy to change up the color scheme to match your party or the wedding colors. Love that.

I'm giggling over the cards and coupon book for Mom - I love me some sassy humor and it's right in line with my crazy silly family. Hahaha!

xoxo








My Stampin' Up! Online Store is Open 24/7




What's your favorite? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo