Saturday, June 8, 2013

Finding a Bright Spot: New Big Shot Magnetic Platform


What a week it's been.

My phone was beeping for days with weather alerts every two hours letting me know that we were under: a flood warning, a tornado watch (later upgraded to a warning), and a lake wind advisory (whatever that means). All at the same time.

In the midst of the storm, I was also notified of a huge turn of events regarding a bit of ongoing family drama. Because, you know, tropical storms, tornado's, and flooding aren't excitement enough around these parts.

Did I mention my Stampin' Up! order was on it's way? If you've ever heard the term "come hell or high water", you know exactly what I was doing on Friday.

That's right. Stalking the UPS man. In hip waders. (Not really. Garden boots, yes. Hip waders, no.)

Not much gets in the way of me and a new box of Stampin' Up! goodies.

It's here.

Ermahgerd!

I'm so excited, I don't know what to make first.

While I'm busy figuring that out, I thought I would show you the first thing I put on my order and the first item to be pulled from that glorious box of crafty delight.

You are seriously going to want this. No lie.




I know.

(Cue choir of angels singing here.)


xoxo









Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products





Did you enjoy today's post? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo