Friday, July 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Tag It Stamp Set Benefits RMHC



While I'm at convention today, I thought you might like to learn more about this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set.

Stampin' Up! creates a new stamp set each year designated as our RMHC set. This year it's the adorable Tag It stamp set and when you purchase this set, Stampin' Up! donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.

I love that we can give back doing something we love to do anyway - buy cute rubber stamps!

Tag It Stamp Set Artwork © Stampin' Up!


I'm probably hanging out with Ronald right this minute at the Ronald McDonald House Charities booth. Not only does Stampin' Up! turn 25 this year, but we'll be celebrating our 10-year anniversary as a partner with RMHC.

Naturally, Ronald wanted to come hang out with us for that!

I'm betting that once Ronald gets to experience the nearly 6,000 excited demonstrators at this years convention, he'll want to come back every year. Right? I mean, what's not to love?

Help us make a difference with RMHC and purchase the Tag It stamp set today:
Tag It Clear-Mount Stamp Set Item #130303 $16.95
Tag It Wood-Mount Stamp Set Item #130300 $22.95

Have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you next week.

TGIF!

xoxo







p.s. I'm giving away a $25 shopping spree to one of my lucky customers who places an online order while I'm away at convention. Will it be you? Order by midnight on Monday, July 22 to qualify.


Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Share your comments below - I love to hear from you!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo