What do you get when you combine a modern and lovely stamp set with a grunge inspired stamp set? You get Lovely Grunge, of course!
This card was actually one of our make & take projects from the Stampin' Up! convention last month. A fun thing about massive thunderstorms and no internet: you have time to clean/sort/reorganize or even FIND things you forgot about. (Now you know what I was doing yesterday.)
The lovely details:
- The splatter images (in Bermuda Bay and Summer Starfruit ink) were "stamped off" once before repeated stamping on the card and envelope.
- The small arrow is stamped and cut out with Paper Snips.
- The larger arrow is created by first stamping on the lower half of a rectangular strip of Coastal Cabana Core'dinations cardstock and then lightly sanded. The strip is then cut using Paper Snips to resemble an arrow.
- The sentiment portion of the stamp is inked using a Stampin' Write Marker in order to omit the border image.
- Whisper White Baker's Twine is color coordinated by pulling it across an ink pad while holding it down with a Stamping Sponge. (Be sure to let it dry or use the Heat Tool to set the color.)
- Grunge loves a little glimmer (Silver Glimmer Paper). Who knew?
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge (W-130514, C-130517), Hello, Lovely (W-130240, C-130243)
Ink: Burmuda Bay (131171), Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Coastal Cabana (131175), Old Olive (126953), Summer Starfruit (126991), Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker (Subtles Collection-131263)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Coastal Cabana Core'dinations (129958), Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Tools: 1-3/4" Circle Punch (119850), Stampin' Sanding System (129367), Paper Snips (103579), Stamping Sponges (101610)
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine (124262), Very Vintage Designer Buttons (129327), Epic Day This & That Designer Washi Tape
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1