Friday was my hubby's birthday and I whipped up a quick and festive birthday table for him. The awesome banners? Courtesy of my fairy godmother at Paper Pumpkin - the monthly papercrafting kit by Stampin' Up!
The July Kit included all the supplies to make these cute banners (+ more) and it was perfect timing.
Confession: With all the excitement of attending the annual Stampin' Up! convention in mid-July, I usually am making mad dashes at the last minute to prep for hubby's birthday.
This project was quick, easy, and fun: a little stamping with three cute background stamps on the banner pieces and then pop on the die-cut letters. Even the skewers were included!
Ready to give Paper Pumpkin a try?
Now is a great time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.
Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013, and pay only $10 a month* for the first two months.
*plus tax, where applicable. Shipping included!
The Fine Print:
• For new subscribers only.
• Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month's worth, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
• You must click "Add Promo Code" and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the "Promo Code" field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
• You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT).
• No long-term commitment required. Cancel or skip a month at any time.
Don't miss another month - Sign up by the 10th to get this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1