Stampin' Up! 2013 Holiday Catalog

Stampin' Up! 2013 Holiday Catalog

Bust out the mistletoe - the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog has arrived! 

Woo Hoo!

Handy links to view it now:





Purchase products from the Holiday Catalog
August 1, 2013 - January 2, 2014


Things I love about the Holiday Catalog

Project ideas are featured front and center. After all, aren't we ALL ABOUT the projects? And I want to MAKE them all too!

The Kits and Accessories! The Simply Sent and Simply Created Kits are designed for people who want simple, affordable, convenient craft projects. They are perfect for busy Moms and beginning crafters will feel like a pro using these fun kits. (Other people might love them too ... like me!)

Season of Style This and That Journal products. For all the "queen of planning and organization types" you'll love this! And the rest of us wannabes will have a ball playing with it too!

The Winter Frost Suite! SWOON!!  Stunning patterned paper, gorgeous embellishments and ribbon, silver and gold foil sheets, and a beautiful stamp set. I'm in heaven.

Thinlits and Framelits. The Expressions Thinlits Dies are just plain fun! And with the Envelope Liners Framelits, I can easily add a special touch to every card I send.

Okay, I might as well confess. I love practically everything in this Holiday Catalog.

So tell me ... what is YOUR favorite thing?

xoxo







Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




What is your favorite thing in the Holiday Catalog? Share your comments below!

Got friends?
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments