Monday, September 2, 2013

New from Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board

Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board Tool

Woo hoo - it's here!

We got our first peek at the new Envelope Punch Board at convention this summer, and Stampin' Up! demonstrators also got the opportunity to order it early. (Nifty perk!)

Sadly, we have to wait (insert toe tapping here) until it becomes available to everyone to show it off.

Say hello to the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board - available now for purchase.

I'm so thrilled with the envelope tools available now from Stampin' Up! I adore the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies to dress up the inside of our envelopes. Now with the Envelope Punch Board I can even create my own custom envelopes.

Want to see it in action? Here's a quick video tutorial showing how easy this punch board is to use:




SO. EASY.

I love that it's easy to make lots of different envelopes with this one simple tool. In fact, you can create up to 66 different envelope sizes. Seriously! That's sixty-six sizes of custom envelopes. Now, when I want to create a special project like a gift card holder or a special size card, I don't have to worry about trying to find a coordinating envelope. I'll just make my own!

Another thing I love about the Envelope Punch Board is that the sizing chart is right on the board itself. While it does come with instructions, I love not having to pull that out every time I want to make an envelope. You know how those instruction sheets can sometimes just up and walk away? You DO know about that, right? Maybe, it's just me.

Anywho.

I'll be sharing some cute ideas with you soon using this tool, but I couldn't wait to share the news that it is here.

Envelope Punch Board
Item #133774    $19.95


This affordable tool would make a great gift too. (Maybe buy two!)

xoxo








Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Did you enjoy this post? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo