Friday, January 3, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts

Sending Good Thoughts Card by Stampingville

Hi everyone!

I'm still here. And I've been playing.

Today marks the kickoff of the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.

If you haven't seen it yet,
a) you can take a peek here, and
b) why aren't you getting your very own copy?
(Contact me today to get one sent to you!)

My "good thoughts" card features the new Perfect Pennants stamp set, plus Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper and Essentials Wooden Elements. I'm smitten with those cute wood embellishments!

Ways to use wood embellishments | Stampingville


The Perfect Pennants stamp set coordinates with a new collection of dies (the Banners Framelits Dies) but don't let that fool you - this set is so versatile! There are tons of ways to use the images both with and without creating banners.

***

Quick Personal Update: Many thanks to those of you who sent emails, commented here on the blog, or sent me a handmade card. Your kind thoughts and prayers really helped as I struggled with my diagnosis.

My Mom flew in for three weeks (just before Thanksgiving) and I was so relieved. I was about at the end of my rope by then and it was nearly perfect timing. It's funny, no matter how independent you are or how old you are, there is nothing like having your Mom come and make it all better!

I've been undergoing radiation treatments and hope to be finished in about two weeks. Yay! And then I'm DONE. While it took forever (and several complicated tests), it was determined that I would not need chemotherapy. Double yay! The radiation is going as well as expected - the treatments are taking a toll on my skin, but I'm not yet experiencing fatigue.

We've had enormous help from fabulous friends in preparation for our move back to Sarasota. Nearly everything is moved and waiting for us ... we just have to get there! And then the real work begins ... hahaha!








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants (W-133227, C-133230)
Ink: Coastal Cabana (In Color 131260) and Tangerine Tango (Brights 131259) Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar (131296), Whisper White (100730), Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (132993)
Accessories: Essentials Wooden Elements (132258), Brights Candy Dots (130931)

Stampin' Up! 2014 Occasions Catalog


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see that this post not only includes a beautiful cards but wonderful news that you're doing better too. Praying for you Gayle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo