Lady In Red: Another Blended Bloom

Cherry Cobbler Blended Bloom Card | Stampingville #cardmaking #rubberstamping #StampinUp

You might have seen this post, where I tried out the new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities alcohol markers using the Daffodil Delight collection. This time I used the Cherry Cobbler collection on the same Blended Bloom stamp (available June 2). The flower is a gorgeous image and perfect for coloring, especially using the new markers.

This was one of my "practice runs", mainly to try out the various color collections and practice on the blending technique. As I continue on (and keep learning and perfecting), I'll share some tips in a future post. For now, I was just playing around and decided to use this bloom on a quick card.

Blended Bloom - Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities


I'm a little obsessed with fussy cutting this bloom, so I can pop it up with Dimensionals. It practically jumps right off the card!

The background image (in Crumb Cake) is from the Flowering Flourishes stamp set - one I haven't used for a while and it needed some love.

The deep red jewels? Those are the Rhinestone Basic Jewels colored with Blendabilities markers! The ink goes on easily, isn't streaky, and dries fairly quickly. I love that I'll be able to color rhinestones in Stampin' Up! colors to match my projects.


Stampin' Up! Blowout Sale on 2014 Retiring Products

Blowout Sale! Stampin' Up! has discounted LOTS of products on the retiring list and you can save up to 50% off the original price. BUT, only if you act fast, because stuff is flying off the shelves!








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Stamps: Blended Bloom* (135906), Flowering Flourishes (W-131998, C-126367), Sweet Essentials (132085)
Ink: Crumb Cake (126975), Whisper White Craft (101731)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities* (130995), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
*Available June 2, 2014


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo