Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thinking of You + Blended Bloom in Yellow

You're In My Thoughts | Stampingville #rubberstamping #cardmaking #StampinUp

I've been playing with brand new goodies this week - from my demonstrator pre-order of products from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. This beautiful bloom is only part of the sweet goodness from that box of joy on my doorstep!

One of the most exciting new products in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog are the Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers. Squeeeee!

Blendabilities are alcohol markers that come in sets of three and coordinate with core Stampin' Up! colors. Of course, I had to have all the colors they allowed us to get, and I've been coloring and blending like mad. And having a ball. I'm still learning and experimenting, but so far the Blendabilities Markers get a big thumbs up from me. (New products will be available to customers beginning June 2, 2014.)

FusionCardChallengePhoto
For today's thinking of you card, I used the new Blended Bloom (single wood stamp 135906) and the Daffodil Delight collection of Blendabilities Markers (130998).

This clean and simple card was created specifically for the latest Fusion Card Challenge. The current challenge is open to lots of fun interpretation with the option of the sketch, or flowers, or black, white, and yellow, or a combination.

Although it does fit in the flower category, I was really focused on the "black, white & yellow" color scheme. Even my narrow bit of taffeta ribbon is black with white trim!

So many options ... so little time! I adore that sketch, by the way. I'm pretty sure I will need to create 537 entries. Do you think they will ban me after that? Hahahaha.



ETA: Winner, winner, chicken dinner! So excited to have super talented Deepti give my card a shout out for the Fusion Challenge (1st time ever!!). The creativity for this challenge was outstanding and I'm truly honored.








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blending of colors on that big bold bloom ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Loved playing along this round!!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful card! I need that flower stamp, desperately! ;-) Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That flower image IS a beauty!!

      Delete
  3. This CAS beauty is definitely a HIT, love it LOTS!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, we LOVE seeing your creativity in the gallery, and hope that you will be inspired to join us again on the next challenge as well..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. There is always a ton of fabulous creativity going on over at FUSION!!

      Delete
  4. Wow is that bloom ever beautiful - your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo