Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Vacation + How-To Videos

What a day! There are TWO super exciting things going on over here today. First, several family members are due to arrive from out of state and we'll be spending a couple of weeks doing the vacation thing! Yay!!

The second exciting thing is my big (BIG) Stampin' Up! order of goodies from the new catalog is due to arrive today. Yippee!!  The one tiny problem is that I won't be able to dive in and start creating right away. I KNOW! But I will get to have tons of fun with the family.

Meanwhile, I hope you'll enjoy watching some great videos this week packed with helpful tips and creative ideas.

Stampin' Up! Stamps:




Heat Embossing with Stampin' Up!:




What's Your Type Stamp Set:




How to Dress Up Your Packages:




Hamburger Box Bigz Die:




DIY Hair Bow:










Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo