Friday, June 13, 2014

Videos Part 3: Card Kits, Wedding, 3-D Flowers + More

Welcome to Part Three of our video series. I'm allowing some of my friends at Stampin' Up! to fill in for me (wink, wink) while I'm on vacation with my family. Enjoy!!

Greeting You Simply Created Card Kit:




File Tabs Edgelit Dies:



Fast Fuse Adhesive:



Create Your Own Wedding Invites:





Simply Created Gift Box Kit:



How to create 3-D paper flowers:













Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products





Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo