Thursday, August 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! 2014 Holiday Catalog is Here

Stampin' Up! 2014 Holiday Catalog Cover

Yes, I know I've been missing in action forever and a day. (Fall off the face of the earth much?)

 BUT. I had to pop in today, HAD TO,  to tell you the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is here. Right this very minute. Can I get a big woo hoo? Yes?

WOO HOO!!

OhMyGah.  Cheerful trims and packaging? Check. Fancy boxes, bags, and tags? Check. Cozy Nordic designs? Check. Calm, peaceful, and elegant? Check. Playful with a dash of whimsy? Check aaaand check.

PLUS a new Project Life® | by Stampin' Up!®  collection called Seasonal Snapshot  - perfect for recording all your special moments from autumn right on through Christmas.

Wait. Did I mention stamps with coordinating dies and punches? Oh ya, baby.

Okay, enough already - go see for yourself. But try not to drool all over the keyboard like last time. Also, please tell me which thing you won't be able to live without (like there could only be one thing, hahaha). I really, really wanna know.


p.s. If you are a Stampingville Preferred Customer and have not yet received your Holiday Catalog in the mail, please contact me ASAP. Not a Preferred Customer yet? Well, for goodness sake. It's easy, peasy. Learn more here.

p.p.s. I'll be back. Hey, fair warning!







Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




What is your favorite new product in the Holiday Catalog?
Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo