Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Celebrate With Sprinkles + Good Greetings

Stampin' Up! Good Greetings stamp set festive birthday card with sequins | Stampingville

After an extended absence over the summer (filled with vacation, family, houseguests, and minor surgery on my hand!), I thought it was high time to get back to stamping, blogging, and connecting with my crafty internet friends. I actually have stamped numerous cards and projects while away, so I've got lots of catching up to do, plus new projects in the works. I'm really excited to get back on track again.

Officially, it's still summer for exactly one week. This festive "celebrate" birthday card was inspired by a cleverly wrapped gift in a party photo featured in the July/August issue of Stampin' Success - an exclusive magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. By changing the color scheme to match the seasons, this card will look great year round and I can't wait to make one using fall colors against the burlap!

Celebrate birthday card with sprinkles and sparkles | Stampingville


The original version had the "sprinkles" sewn right to the burlap ribbon. For a no-sew version, I simply stuck a mini glue dot to the cardstock circles and adhered them to white baker's twine. For a little sparkle to go with my sprinkles, I added a few random sequins. The sequins are the new In Color embellishments, but I'll be darned if they didn't look fab on my Brights Collection cardstock colors!

NOW HERE'S SOMETHING WORTH CELEBRATING: Now through October 31, 2014 you can get the 19-piece Good Greetings stamp set for FREE when you host a $300 party! This greeting stamp set covers loads of holidays plus sweet occasions and the font is a trendy handwritten style that is so cute.

Contact me today to schedule your home party, catalog party, or virtual party. Qualifying online orders count too - grab a friend, combine your orders, and split the rewards!


Stampin' Up! Good Greetings stamp set Special Offer


Note: The Good Greetings Stamp Set is a free, limited-time hostess offer. Once the party or online order reaches $300, the stamp set (in your choice of clear-mount or wood-mount) will automatically be added to the order. This set can not be purchased separately (with or without hostess/reward dollars).

WEEKLY DEALS: Be sure to check out the Weekly Deals - but only if you love getting your crafting supplies at a discount!








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo