|Card design inspired by Meghan McMillan/PaperCrafts Magazine Sept/Oct 2013|
I was soooo excited to see the Holiday Home stamp set and coordinating Homemade Holiday framelit dies in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I've really been wanting a stamp set with realistic looking houses. With matching framelit dies to cut the images - I'm elated. Purchase them together in a bundle and SAVE 15%! Get the details here.
For this Halloween card, I kept things super simple - creating multiples to send to nieces and nephews will be a snap.
- The Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack (4-1/2" x 6-1/2" pad) proves once again how versatile it can be. Halloween? Who knew!
- Creating a Polaroid-style photo frame is super quick using the Squares Collection Framelits and the Big Shot.
- The silhouette houses (no stamping!) were created with just one pass through the Big Shot, using the Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies. Boom.
- Split (and stack) single line sentiments by using a Stampin' Write Marker to ink and stamp one word at a time.
- The Word Window Punch pulls double duty to create the tiny tag. Simply snip off any extra at the end of the strip.
Step-it-up tip: For additional texture and definition, try sponging around the edges of each house and/or the moon.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Earn free stamps when you shop with me. Learn more about my Stampingville Rewards Loyalty Program.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1