This happy little birthday card can be created in 5 minutes or less! I simply chose two coordinating pocket cards from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection (Project Life® | by STAMPIN' UP!®), as the main elements for my card.
The finished result is a bright and happy card that is super quick and easy to create. As an added bonus, this card uses just a few basic supplies - you probably have nearly everything you need to make it!
- The 3" x 4" pocket cards are perfectly sized - no cutting required.
- Pocket cards are printed in portrait and landscape orientation, giving you flexibility in card design.
- The Four You Stamp Set covers the four most basic greetings for cardmaking and it's affordably priced.
- Save paper! Instead of using a full 3" x 4" piece of Glimmer paper, it's actually just an "L" shaped piece peeking out from behind the focal piece.
- Line the inside of the card with white cardstock or leave it natural. The Pear Pizzazz cardstock is light enough to write on directly.
Love quick and easy handmade cards? Then you'll love the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit! This kit contains everything you need to create 20 cards - including stamps, ink, cardstock, envelopes, and embellishments. It's also great for gift giving and is available in English, French, and Spanish. See the cards you can make here.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1