Stampin' Up! Hello Love + It's Your Birthday

Cheerful birthday card with Stampin' Up! Hello Love Stamp Set | Stampingville

Is it possible for a stamp set to charm your socks off? I think the Hello Love stamp set did just that. This thing is just too uh-door-a-ble: cute little birdies, clouds with heart-shaped raindrops, and a word bubble with greetings for several important occasions - including birthdays!

Stampin' Up! really knocked it out of the park this year with the exclusive hostess stamp sets - including the Hello Love set - available only with a party order (or online order) of $150 or more.

Clever way to create a card layout using clear mount stamps + clear blocks


Stampin' details:

  • Using clear mount stamps allows me to play around with the arrangement of stamps right on the cardstock. Once I'm satisfied with the placement, I place the largest clear block right on the stamps. Then I ink it all up and stamp once!
  • This particular grouping was stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in black for a bit of gloss and added texture.
  • All in a row! The little birdies are on the straight and narrow thanks to the Stamp-a-ma-jig. It's a must have tool for rubber-stamping perfectionists who can't "just eyeball it". Like me.
  • Visions of happy little bluebirds provided me with the perfect opportunity to use my Blendabilities Markers - Night of Navy collection.
  • My "lead singer" (or maybe that's "lead tweeter"?!) stands out from crowd with some "fussy cutting" and a Stampin' Dimensional to pop her up.

Hello Love birthday card details close-up photo

###

A little birdie told me there might be a "stock up and save" sale on the horizon to coincide with World Cardmaking Day on October 4th. Stay tuned for details. Meanwhile, be sure to take inventory of frequently used supplies that are running low and double check your wish list.

Just sayin'. (wink, wink)







Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo