Need to brighten someone's day? This cute little fox will do the trick. He's featured in the Stampin' Up! Life's Adventure stamp set. The hand-drawn images in this set can be colored in a variety of ways. Choose your crafting adventure!
Note: At our team meeting yesterday, we created a variety of cards & projects during a "shoebox swap". Today's card with Mr. Fox was designed by Doreen. I'll be featuring more cards from our swap in future posts.
- The images in this set take just a minute or two to color, making them quick and easy to bring to life.
- We used Stampin' Blendabilities Markers, but you could also use an Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, or Stampin' Write Markers.
- The Tuxedo Black Memento Pad is a great choice for use with Blendabilities since it won't run or smear when you color and blend over it.
- Lots of dots are fun! The dotty embossed background, along with the patterned paper, mimic the polka-dot umbrella. It all ties together in a coordinated, yet subtle and fun way.
- Adding tiny pearls to the umbrella adds a wow to this darling card.
Last chance to shop the Stamp, Stock & Save sale! You'll snag 20% savings on select stamp sets and 15% savings on individual ink pads, paper assortment packs, envelopes, and Fuse adhesive. But only if you place your order before midnight - this Stampin' Up! sale ends today.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1