Want the cutest Thanksgiving table in town this year? Then you'll want to make these adorable Curvy Keepsake Boxes - dressed up like fall pumpkins - and stuff them full of treats. Or, if Thanksgiving means embracing the gratitude at your house, you could stuff the boxes with thankful quotes or small notes for guests to write what they are thankful for.
To create the little notes, you could stamp them on paper using the I'm Thankful For wood-mount stamp:
Or you could print them out using a digital template like the one found in the Feast of Thanks Digital Ensemble:
Either way it's a fun tradition I've seen grow in popularity over the last several years. Let everyone fill out their list before dinner and then share the gratitude during the meal or afterward while everyone is letting dinner settle before pie.
The Curvy Keepsake Box is super easy to create using the clever new Stampin' Up! Thinlits Die and the Big Shot. You can choose to stamp them or embellish them any way you choose - from simple to ornate - and they will look terrific at each table setting!
- The two die-cut box pieces were stamped with VersaMark ink using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set.
- The stamped images were heat embossed with clear embossing powder for a tone-on-tone effect.
- The "vines" are simply strips of Old Olive cardstock curled using a bone folder.
- Trendy feathers are everywhere, including this pumpkin! These were die-cut using the new Feathers Framelits Dies. For added texture, they were scored using a bone folder and sponged very lightly around the edges using Early Espresso ink.
- A heart punched from Gold Glimmer Paper gives our pumpkin a finishing touch with bling.
Thanks to Kathy L. who shared this darling idea at our recent team meeting and shoebox swap!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1