Happy October! The For All Things stamp set, featured in the 2014 Holiday Catalog, is a great set for capturing the feel of autumn, giving thanks, and saying hello.
Today's card features some fun detailing, but is very easy to create. This sweet hello card will surely bring a smile to someone's face.
- The woodgrain embossed background adds delicious texture and fits perfectly with a fall theme.
- Step it up tip: Sponge around the edges of the embossed cardstock to add dimension.
- Paper-tearing is one of the most basic techniques and provides great visual impact. Give it a boost by lightly sponging the edges using coordinating ink.
- Trendy Retro Fresh Washi Tape holds the focal point in place and adds just the right amount of pops of color.
- The "hello fall" stamp turns into a friendly "hello" by inking just a portion of the stamp using a Stampin' Write Marker.
Get these colors now at 15% off! Add these yummy colors to your craft supplies during the Stamp, Stock & Save promotion. It's a great time to stock up on ink, cardstock, envelopes, and more.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1