Don't look now, but November is right around the corner. Egads! How did that happen? Anyhoo ... here is a crisp fall card of gratitude (aka Thanksgiving card) ready for sending to a loved one you are thankful for.
- Popping up a portion of the greeting emphasizes the sentiment. It also helps to draw the eye there, rather than letting the leaves steal the show.
- The greeting (from the For All Things stamp set) fits perfectly within the Oval Punch.
- The Artisan Label Punch is ideal for layering behind the oval. Punch just one, cut it in half and spread it out.
- The leaves are die-cut from cardstock, strategically folded to mimic real leaves, then crinkled and scrunched for further distressing. A bit of light sponging around the edges and along fold/crinkle lines brings the leaves to life.
- Lullaby Designer Series Paper isn't just for baby! With colors like Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, and Pistachio Pudding, this patterned paper was a no-brainer for this fall card.
- The Arrows Embossing Folder mimics the patterned paper and it's a match made in heaven. It's also a nice break from woodgrain everything this time of year.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1