Need to dress up a little gift? This pretty gift tag is quick and simple to create. Pair the tag with a cute printed Kraft bag and place them around your Thanksgiving table to show loved ones your gratitude.
- Tag a Bag Gift Bags come printed with a white polka dot or chevron print and are ready to go. Dress up the bags as much or as little as you want.
- Create a fancy shaped tag in seconds using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Tags will be 2" wide and any length you desire.
- Say hello to fall and giving thanks with the For All Things stamp set. Images in this set produce a beautiful "watercolor" effect and are versatile enough for numerous occasions.
- The Blackberry Bliss patterned paper in the Park Lane Designer Series Paper Collection adds a coordinated splash of bold color to this tag. You'll want to use larger pieces of this stunning paper on more projects to show it off!
- For a seasonal twist, try using strands of burlap in place of Linen Thread. To create the strands, cut one stitched edge off of a long strip of Burlap Ribbon. Allow the edges to fray, and pull out strands as you need them.
- The larger Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons are perfect for boxes, bags and tag projects. And so pretty!
- Gorgeous stitched satin ribbon (in the newest Stampin' Up! In Colors) is a classic touch on this tag - tied with another strand of burlap.
- Using smartly printed mini clothespins (also in the new In Colors) to attach tags to gifts, is not only quick and easy, but the tag isn't damaged and can be saved or re-used and the clothespin has tons of uses too.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1