S'up, stampers? I know, but I just couldn't help it. It's all pun and games over here. I'll stop now. What's up over here is this quick and easy card using the Stampin' Up! Hi There stamp set, some fun washi tape, and one of those cool wood embellishments that I think are fab-o.
- Pairing the washi tape with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder provided an interesting background along with a natural guide for placing the washi tape.
- To avoid "ridges" showing through the washi tape, I adhered the tape to a panel of smooth white cardstock, layered that onto the embossed panel, and trimmed away the excess cardstock/washi tape.
- Starburst shapes provide a bit more pizzazz than plain-jane circles.
- To show off a smidge more of the wooden arrow embellishment, I cut it in half using craft scissors and adhered the pieces separately under the starburst.
- Inside the card, striped washi tape dresses up the Whisper White panel. You can see a peek of it in the first photo above.
Wow! Some of you are getting slammed with crazy winter weather. I hope that means you get to hole up in your craft room - all warm and cozy - creating like mad!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1