World Kindness Day is tomorrow (Nov. 13th) and I think it would be awesome if all of the card-makers of the world created a handmade card to give to a random person they encounter during their daily activities. Who's up for the challenge?
Checking in over at RandomActsOfKindness.org, I was pleasantly surprised to find that one of the kindness ideas listed is "send a handmade card to someone". So whether you mail the card or give it in person, it's all about the act of kindness. Find more great ways to show kindness by visiting their website.
Okay, let's talk about today's card. When I saw the Holiday Catalog, I knew I would use the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder for much more than holiday cards. In fact, this is the first card I've made with the folder and it has nothing to do with the holidays!
- The embossed filigree design leaves plenty of room for adding images and/or greetings.
- Several of the papers in the All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper collection coordinate beautifully with the Filigree Embossing Folder.
- The Daydream Medallions stamp set is right at home nestled among the filigree embossing and patterned paper. The images are cut precisely every time with the coordinating Floral Frames Framelit Dies.
- For glossy texture, the smaller medallion is heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
- For a finishing touch, a small pearl is nestled in an Antique Brad. Ooh la la!
Be kind to yourself this week and check out the Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! Save now on ribbon, punches, framelits, and more!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1