Christmas Inspiration From My Friends

Some time ago, I shared numerous cards and projects from a team gathering and shoebox swap. There are still a few projects I haven't shared yet, so today I'll feature the remaining Christmas cards. These cards were all designed by team members (not me), but I'm not sure now who made which card. So, thank you ladies, for your fabulous creations and sharing your ideas.

Stampin' Up! Beauty of the Season Christmas Card | Stampingville #cardmaking #papercrafts #StampinUp

This stunning card features the Beauty of the Season stamp set. This was one of my favorite cards. Love that beautiful bird, coloring with the new Blendabilities, and the torn/distressed edging. So pretty!


Cute little hand-cut Christmas trees with bling | Stampingville #cardmaking #papercrafts #StampinUp

Aren't those little snipped trees cute? After snipping the trees, we added Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to give them sparkle. And of course, the stars are sparkly too - punched from Silver Glimmer Paper!



Seasonally Scattered thanks card in red and green | Stampingville #cardmaking #papercrafts #StampinUp


Have you remembered to create Christmas thank you cards? The thanks stamp in the Seasonally Scattered stamp set can be used all year long, but these Christmas colors will be perfect to send thanks for gifts and holiday kindness. It's fast and fabulous!

I know. Great cards, right? I have no idea what took me so long to get them posted. It must be holiday madness taking over. Yeah, that's it. (Ha, ha. Since ... oh, I don't know ... like October?)








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products






Did you enjoy today's projects? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments