Monday, December 8, 2014

Gold Wondrous Wreath for Christmas

Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath Christmas Card | Stampingville #cardmaking #papercrafts #StampinUp

Who's still making Christmas cards? I've got a few more to make and then I'm done. And for those, I'm casing (copying) the Holiday Catalog because I really like the beautiful samples and want to recreate them. This week I'll be sharing one last batch of Christmas cards with you in case you are still looking for ideas.

I've had so much fun creating with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and the coordinating Wonderful Wreath framelits. Putting the guide tabs on the stamps and framelit dies was absolutely brilliant. I hope Stampin' Up! will continue that in the future.

Stampin' Up! Wonderful Wreath stamps + matching dies | Stampingville #papercrafts #cardmaking #StampinUp


Stampin' details:

  • Mossy Meadow (from the newest In Color collection) is a beautifully rich green alternative to the usual go-to Christmas colors of Old Olive or Garden Green.
  • Embossing the wreath on White Vellum cardstock with gold embossing powder is gorgeous. As a bonus, you only have to stamp the wreath once.
  • The Apothecary Accents Framelits have the perfect shape to die-cut the greeting.
  • Antique Brads - with gold detail - make a superb choice for a finishing touch.


Happy Wonderful Christmas Greeting gold embossed on white vellum | Stampingville #cardmaking #papercrafts #StampinUp


Oh, those brads! I had a different brad in mind, but when I saw this design in the container I knew there was no question. They are perfectly suited for this card!








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:

Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo