This cute card is as simple as can be and you can create several of them in a flash. It's great if you suddenly find yourself a few cards short this year.
- The background paper featuring silver foil in the design is from the gorgeous All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper collection.
- For the snowy ground, I simply drew a curvy line across Whisper White cardstock, then cut along the line using Paper Snips.
- Simple triangle shapes for the trees can be handcut or, if you have one, use a tree or pennant shaped die to die-cut them. (I used a retired Stampin' Up! Pennant Die.)
- Punched stars from Silver Foil Sheets make quick but shiny tree toppers to coordinate with the background paper.
- The greeting, stamped in Smoky Slate ink, is from the Cheerful Tags stamp set.
Another great thing about this card is the ability to use up some patterned paper scraps you have from other projects. The largest tree in the foreground of this card is hiding the fact that the third tree is missing a corner. Shhh - don't tell!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1