Did you see the adorable treat boxes in the Occasions Catalog?! Squee!! I just thought they were too cute and had to have me some of those.
These tiny treat boxes measure 2" x 2" x 2". Just big enough to hold a tiny treat or two. Okay maybe four or five tiny treats if you really cram them in there. Or just one big hunk of candy. Or a brownie. A bitty cookie? Whatever you like.
- The You Plus Me stamp set images are a perfect fit for these tiny boxes.
- You can stamp directly on these kraft treat boxes, but you'll want to stamp first and then assemble the box.
- The Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack has oodles of Valentine themed designs plus designs for everyday use. I won't have to put this pad away on February 14th.
- Bundle it and save 15%. Get the You Plus Me Stamp Set and the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack in a specially priced bundle. Your choice of wood or clear mount stamp set plus the 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" pad of patterned paper (48 sheets total; 12 double-sided designs).
- Don't be fooled by the name - the Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape in black/white and gold/white will coordinate with tons of projects all year long. It only sounds Valentine-ish.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1