What are your favorite new products from the Occasions Catalog? I loved sooooo many things, it's a long list for me. But I especially loved the wedding themed products (pages 42-44). The Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper and Embellishments are stunning, as is the Sahara Sand Lace Trim.
The Hearts Fusion Challenge gave me loads of inspiration - a few suggested themes were wedding, hearts, a big and small object, wildflowers - and I've incorporated all of those elements into my card!
- The Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper in Sahara Sand and Whisper White is perfect for projects relating to weddings, anniversaries, and showers. This paper collection contains more sheets of each design, which is a big help when creating multiples of a project.
- There are many ways to use doilies, and stamping right on the doily itself is one of them!
- The Your Perfect Day stamp set features several sentiments designed to fit within the vine/wreath image.
- After punching the heart from Strawberry Slush cardstock, I lightly sponged Strawberry Slush ink around the edges for definition.
- Ooh la la! The Something Borrowed Embellishments are so classy and really add a shiny wow to projects.
I really love how this card turned out. It will be just the perfect wedding card for someone's perfect day!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1