Sending a simple hello to say "I'm thinking of you" can really brighten someone's day. Create a few of these quick and easy note cards to have on hand when the time comes for sending happy thoughts.
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper gives a vintage feel to the card and adds interest without being a distraction.
- Create splatters and splotches (without the mess) using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. It's a quick and easy way to add a vintage distressed look to any project.
- Hello is just one of a dozen useful greetings in the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set. In fact, nearly all of the greetings could be used on this card in place of hello.
- This cheery patterned paper in the Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper collection is perfect for a butterfly. The colors coordinate perfectly with Naturals Ivory cardstock.
- Gold Baker's Twine is the ideal finishing touch for this butterfly.
Why shop here for Stampin' Up! products? Shop by March 31 and earn free products now (during Sale-a-Bration) plus Stampingville Reward points to use later for more free stamps. Learn more here.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1