This pretty Easter card is perfect for the spring flower lover on your list. Have you seen the gorgeous designs in the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper collection? Here's a fun fact about that patterned paper: each of the 12 designs was originally hand-painted by the artist and then reproduced.
- Hand-painted tulips create a colorful background to set the flowery tone for this card.
- White Jute Ribbon creates an interesting backdrop for the greeting.
- The ribbon is placed over a panel of Blackberry Bliss cardstock accented using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.
- The Crazy About You Bundle allows you to create hundreds of greetings, including happy Easter.
- Cropping the word "EASTER" with the Artisan Label Punch adds a little flair (and gives you space to "plant" a few flowers).
- Flowers are punched from Rose Red cardstock using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and adorned with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Bundle and save. Save up to 15% on coordinating product bundles - stamp sets with punches or framelit dies to make creating awesome projects quick and easy. Check out the available bundles from Stampin' Up! here.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1