The cute DIY mini treat bag is dressed up for Easter this time and guess what? It's super easy to make!
- The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies + the Big Shot make creating your own little treat bags a snap. All that's left to do is decorate.
- Use Stampin' Write Markers to ink the images so your chicks will be colorful.
- Fringe Scissors create a little "grass" strip for the chicks to parade on.
- The Easter greeting is cropped using the Artisan Label punch, as is a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper. The silver one is cut in half and adhered to the back of the greeting.
- Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper is sponged with Soft Sky ink to create a soft background.
- Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon and a Candy Dot add the finishing touches to this adorable treat holder.
This project was one of several make and takes at a recent gathering of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who all share an up, up, upline by the name of Denise Waddell. Denise attended the Leadership Conference in Orlando and was able to stay a few days longer for this get-together. It's always fun to visit with Denise. Special thanks to Debbie Moczek for this cute Easter Mini Treat Bag idea.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1