I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack - one of the four bonus products offered for Sale-a-bration this year. The "stack" is actually a 6" x 6" pad of printed vellum paper with 12 different designs; 24 sheets total.
The beautiful sample Stampin' Up! designed (featured in the flyer) really inspired me. I think they said the Mini Treat Bag held a card, but I decided to turn mine into a gift card holder with a pull-out tag conveying a message of thanks.
- After die-cutting the vellum using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and the Big Shot, assembly only takes a minute or two.
- Stampin' Write Markers are used to color in the vellum. (I only colored the front.)
- A second vellum design, backed with Whisper White cardstock, is used to create a pocket for the tag and the pieces are secured together using Mossy Meadow thick twine from the Sale-a-bration In Color Accessory Pack.
- The pocket is adhered to the Treat Bag using narrow strips of Stampin' Dimensionals on three sides. There is just enough room for the tag to slide in and out!
- Two flowers, from the Flower Shop stamp set, are stamped using Hello Honey ink and cropped using the coordinating Pansy Punch. After curling the flowers slightly, they are adhered to the tag pocket.
- To create the tag, images from the Because You Care (Occasions Catalog) hostess stamp set were stamped on Whisper White cardstock and cropped with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- The tag is adorned with Rhinestone Jewels and Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon.
- For the gift card holder inside, I create a small top-folding card (3-1/2" x 5"). The front is stamped with an image from the Because You Care stamp set and adorned with Rhinestone Jewels.
- The Mossy Meadow die-cut letters ("for you") are created using a die included with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.
- Inside the card, a simple border (Because You Care stamp set) is stamped in Blackberry Bliss across the bottom of the card.
- The gift card itself is attached to the card using washi tape.
The finished project is very sweet and will be a great way to give thanks with a little gift card tucked inside.
Final days of Sale-a-bration! The sale-a-bration ends tomorrow (March 31), so that means just 48 hours left to get your favorite free products before they disappear.
Reminder: All sale-a-bration items will retire at the end of the promotion and will not appear at a later date on the Clearance Rack.
You know the drill: Choose one free Sale-a-bration product for every $50 you spend. Orders of $150 or more also qualify for Stampin' Rewards/Host Dollars to spend any way you please. SHOP NOW.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1