Monday, March 23, 2015

Simply Wonderful Thanks

Simple thank you card with Simply Wonderful stamp set by Stampin' Up! #cardmaking #papercrafts #stampinup

What can you do with the Simply Wonderful stamp set? How about creating a simple (and wonderful) thank you card. Perfect for a quick creative fix or when you're super short on time and need a card fast.

Stampin' Details:
  • The Simply Wonderful stamp set is one of the free exclusive gifts available only during Sale-a-bration. 
  • The card base is Kraft cardstock. I love Crumb Cake cardstock, but this Kraft paper is the real deal.
  • The striped patterned paper is from the Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper collection.
  • By using the same color ink as the patterned paper, the greeting is coordinated in every way. Love that.
  • Subtle hearts stamped with VersaMark help to express your appreciation. (And they look so sweet!)
  • For a simple embellishment that goes with everything, you can always count on White Baker's Twine.
The inspiration for my card came from the simple thank you card featured in the Stampin' Up! catalog on page 72. Every time I browse through the catalog, I spot something new even though I've looked through it a million times. And every time, I find at least 20 projects I want to make. right. now.







Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo