You Brighten My Day, Little House Punch

Hello You Brighten My Day - cute card using punches and dies. #cardmaking #papercrafts #Stampinup

Last spring, when demonstrators got to see the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog for the first time, I was so excited when I got to the section with decorative punches.

"Yay, a house punch!" I squeeled.

Everyone wanted to know where and I quickly pointed to the What's Up Punch.

Stampin' Up! What's Up Punch product image
"Um ... no, dear. Those are arrows."

Just imagine my disappointment. Not to mention I was feeling a tad embarrassed as well. I was so sure that was a cute little house punch.

We all had a good laugh at my "mistake" and everyone assured me I could punch arrows and call them houses all day long if that's what made me happy.

Well, look who's laughing now. That's right, it's me.

Hahahahahahaha.

Stampin' Up! created the You Brighten My Day stamp set exclusively for Sale-a-bration and it has a ...  wait for it  ...

cute little house stamp that fits the arrow punch. 

So there.

Told you it was a house.

Oh, and it's free. I can't seem to recall the last time someone gave me a free house. Thank You, Stampin' Up!

You Brighten My Day stamp set for Sale-a-bration 2015. House image matches arrow punch! #papercrafts #cardmaking #StampinUp


Stampin' Details:

  • A panel of Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper is sponged with Soft Sky ink to bring out twinkling stars over the house.
  • The panel is die-cut with a Circle Framelit and "hello" Thinlit in one quick pass through the Big Shot.
  • The house image is stamped on Hello Honey cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
  • Cropping the house is a snap with the What's Up Punch (aka house punch. wink, wink.)
  • The sponged panel is adhered to a Baked Brown Sugar card base using Stampin' Dimensionals. The house is adhered with a double stack of Dimensionals to really pop it up.

If arrows happen to be your thing, you might also like the What's Up? stamp set. This set contains 8 images including arrows (go figure) and cute phrases perfect for Project Life pages. It's the stamp set originally designed to coordinate with the What's Up punch.








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments