This bright and cheery birthday card is yummy in Daffodil Delight. It's perfect for one of my yellow loving niece's.
My inspiration came from the Fusion Card Challenge, pulling colors from that gorgeous cupcake photo and then using the sketch for my layout.
- The fun greeting (from the Balloon Bash stamp set) provides just the right sentiment along with a playful hashtag.
- The image is cropped perfectly using a die from the Ovals Collection Framelits and the Big Shot.
- I stamped the banner a second time, fussy cut it, and popped it up for added emphasis.
- For extra pizzazz, a coat of Crystal Effects over the banner makes it shiny/glossy.
- Pearl Basic Jewels are centered on In Color Sequins (Baked Brown Sugar) to add sparkle to the "sprinkles".
- Whisper White Satin Ribbon is wrapped around a background panel of Park Lane Designer Series Paper.
Free shipping! Get free shipping on Stampin' Up! products Monday, April 6 - Friday, April 10 with no minimum purchase required. It's the perfect time to stock up on supplies or get items from your wish list.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1