I love everything about weddings. They are so fun, sweet, romantic and full of hope for the future. Today's wedding card was created especially for one of my nephews and his sweet bride in their wedding colors of purple and silver.
- The intricate flower blossom from the retiring Mixed Bunch stamp set is stamped onto Whisper White cardstock with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder for glossy texture.
- To reveal the images, the panel was sponged with Wisteria Wonder ink.
- The greeting, from the retiring Cheers to Love stamp set, is stamped using Elegant Eggplant ink on the top portion of the sponged panel.
- Covering the "seam" between the plain and sponged sections, is a length of Whisper White Satin Ribbon adorned with thin Silver Ribbon tied in a sweet little bow.
- Inside the card, the sentiment is stamped in Elegant Eggplant on a Whisper White panel.
However, the thing I love most about this set is the sentiment I used on the inside of the card. Not only is it a great sentiment, but it's a great size for inside the card as well as on tags and packaging.
Like the look? Get these retiring Stampin' Up! products before they are gone for good on June 2. Save 25% on the Cheers to Love wood-mount stamp set and save up to 50% on additional stamps and accessories. Take a look at all Stampin' Up! retiring products here.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1