Happy Earth Day

Earth laughs in flowers. -Ralph Waldo Emerson


What are you doing for Earth Day?

I've been looking at some suggestions for celebrating Earth Day and have decided that the best idea might be to just stamp all day.

Why?

If I'm stamping I won't be:

  • Generating the four pounds of trash the average person generates in one day. 
  • Creating greenhouse gas emissions by driving somewhere in my vehicle.
  • Powering up home electronics - I can unplug from everything.

See?

Stamping something pretty is actually very eco-friendly and I totally want to do my part.

You're welcome.

So how are YOU planning to celebrate Earth Day?








Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products

Find great discounts on your favorite Stampin' Up! products including the Clearance Rack, Weekly Deals, and Retiring stamps and accessories.






 Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments