Happy Easter

Stampin' Up! Berry Basket die + Happy Easter Bunny stamp | Stampingville #papercrafts #StampinUp #Easter

I finally had a chance to try out my new Stampin' Up! Berry Basket Die. I didn't have a lot of time to fancy it up, so I just kept it simple.

Assembling the basket is really quick and easy. In fact, if you need to make lots of multiples of a project (table decor, themed party, treat holders, etc.) this little basket would be a great choice.

There is one little tip that is very helpful - watch the video below to learn more.





This basket was perfect for holding a few Easter eggs and a cute watercolored version of the Happy Easter Bunny stamp. 

A big surprise is coming on Monday that I can't wait to share with you. I think IT (#freeshipping) is supposed to be a secret until then, so IT (#freeshipping) will have to wait until then! {wink, wink}

Have a glorious Easter weekend.







Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments