Today's simple sympathy card could also work as a birthday card with a switch of the sentiment from the Bloom with Hope stamp set. The artwork in this beautiful stamp set is a "sketched" style that looks lovely whether heat embossed, watercolored, or simply stamped.
- Earn the (retiring) Bloom With Hope stamp set free with a qualifying purchase placed by June 2. (On-line orders included!) Learn more about Stampin' Rewards.
- Pool Party Embossing Powder (also retiring) is a pretty contrast to Kraft or Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The Hardwood background stamp, in Whisper White Craft Ink on Early Espresso cardstock, makes a beautiful backdrop for this sympathy card.
- Window Frames Collection Framelits (retiring June 2) aren't just for layering. The shape provides an interesting canvas for the focal point.
- The sentiment is heat embossed with (retiring) Early Espresso Embossing Powder on a simple strip of Pool Party cardstock.
- A Vintage Faceted Designer Button accented with Whisper White Baker's Twine is a nice compliment to the Tea Lace Paper Doily and makes an appropriate embellishment for a sympathy card.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1