So ... Mother's Day is this Sunday. Who's already done making Mom a handmade card? If you are still procrastinating, maybe this quick Mother's Day card will give you the
- The Blackberry Bliss patterned paper in the Park Lane Designer Series Paper Collection makes a gorgeous backdrop for the stamped images from the Painted Petals stamp set.
- The sentiment and two long-stemmed flowers are stamped directly onto the patterned paper using VersaMark ink, then heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- Adorning the card front is Whisper White Organza Ribbon paired with Blackberry Bliss thin velvet trim from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.*
- Inside the card, the flower images are repeated using Smoky Slate and Blackberry Bliss inks.
- The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set contains a stamp for nearly every occasion imaginable, including "happy mother's day".
*Sadly, the Artisan Embellishment Kit is now sold out. If you don't already have it, try substituting Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137) or Blackberry Bliss 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (133668). Either choice will look beautiful.
The Painted Petals stamp set is featured in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog, along with coordinating products including the Spring Flowers embossing folder, Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (so pretty!), and Painted Blooms Cotton Twine. Get this suite of products and all your other faves before the catalog ends on June 2, 2015.
While you're there, be sure to check out the retiring products and the current weekly deals. Lots of stamps, tools, and accessories are on sale now, while supplies last!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1