A precious new baby calls for a precious baby card, don't you think? And I've got just the ticket. (Hardy har har!) This sweet baby card uses two of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors - Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sand - along with the retiring That's The Ticket stamp set.
- In addition to baby, the (retiring) That's The Ticket stamp set features images for Valentine's, Halloween, Christmas, Birthday, and several generic tickets as well. For quick crafting, use the coordinating Ticket Duo Builder Punch (also retiring).
- I created a string of tickets with images from the set stamped side-by-side using a Stamp-a-ma-jig for precise placement. The tickets are then trimmed and folded banner style.
- Double duty ribbon! I placed two lengths of Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon together to create a wide ribbon layer under the stamped image. TIP: A strip of cardstock covered with Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse adhesive is a great base for this ribbon technique.
- A Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker transformed the Blushing Bride Rosette Trim into a beautifully coordinating embellishment. (Rosette Trim is from the Artisan Embellishment Kit featured in the Occasions Catalog and is currently sold out.)
- Don't let the name fool you - the Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper isn't just for wedding projects. This paper collection contains beautiful patterns in neutral Sahara Sand and Whisper White and will work for any occasion.
- Inside the card, I used a favorite image from the Hello Love (host) stamp set to greet baby with love. Choose this set free when you place an order of $150 or more by June 2, 2015.
- The tiny hearts are cropped from Blackberry Bliss cardstock using the Hearts Border Punch to coordinate with the color scheme.
The Hello Love hostess set, That's The Ticket stamp set, and coordinating Ticket Duo Builder Punch are all included in the Stampin' Up! Retiring Sale going on now. Hurry! Last day to purchase retiring products is June 2, 2015.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1