There are hundreds of beautiful creative ideas in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and I chose one (page 105) to recreate using the Your Perfect Day stamp set featured in the Occasions Catalog.
This pretty wedding card is fairly simple to create, but the little details and interesting texture really make this card pop and will wow the happy couple.
- The Fun Frames Embossing Folders (2-pc. set) create a unique and beautifully embossed backdrop for the focal image.
- The embossed frame is easy to cut out by hand following the outer raised border. It really pops from the card front when raised using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Simple strips of paper are turned into fun banners for pops of color and sparkles to layer behind the cake. I used Silver Glimmer Paper and a pattern from the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Cutting out the stamped cake image is worth the effort for this special occasion card. For intricate images such as this, the cutting precision of my Paper Snips can't be beat.
- A few randomly placed sequins add a final bit of shine to this wedding card.
- Chameleon sequins? I've been pleasantly surprised to discover that the In Color sequins coordinate nicely with Stampin' Up! core colors. Although I used Bermuda Bay ink, the Coastal Cabana sequins are a near perfect match!
- I love the big Congrats image from the Your Perfect Day stamp set for the inside of the card. It also looks lovely stamped on a crisp white envelope if you are delivering the card in person.
There's just a few weeks left to get the Your Perfect Day stamp set and other favorites from the Occasions Catalog as well as retiring products on sale now. The last day to order these items will be June 2, 2015.
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1