2015-2016 Annual Catalog
Catalog PDF (27 MB)
The brand new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is here.
To view/download the catalog, click the "catalog PDF" link above.
What's New (or noteworthy):
- Of course you'll want to check out the new catalog from cover to cover, but for quick reference you'll find a handy index of stamping categories (occasions) along with accessories right on page 1.
- Christmas is back! Stampin' Up! knows we have a hard time waiting until fall for the Holiday Catalog and they've included a small Christmas section in the Annual Catalog (p. 67-72).
- Quick & Easy Icons help you identify simple projects that look great.
- You Can Make It project guides are sprinkled throughout the catalog offering fun project ideas that include a list of the products needed to make them.
- 25+ Bundles! Purchase stamps and coordinating accessories together in a bundle and save 15%.
- Designer Series Paper & Coordinating Cardstock Packs take the guesswork out of creating. Each collection of patterned paper has a new coordinating cardstock pack (sold separately) containing three colors of cardstock; 24 sheets total. Brilliant!
- Did someone say KITS? Choose from seven unique project kits or our big, fat, all-inclusive card kit which includes an exclusive 12-piece stamp set.
- In addition to a categorized index in the front, you'll also find a alphabetized stamp set index, a greetings stamp set index, and an accessory index located in the back of the catalog (p. 182-188).
With all the excitement over the new catalog and all the new stamps and accessories, we surely don't want to forget our parting friends ... the retiring products.
Today is the last day to purchase any remaining retiring products - some with discounts up to 50% off. This sale also includes all digital products (30% off) and My Digital Studio which is being discontinued.
Yippee! Let's go shopping!!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
What's your favorite new product in the catalog? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1