Stampin' Up! Bloom For You Thank You Card

Clean and simple thank you card with punched and layered Bloom For You stamp.

This clean and simple thank you card really packs a punch in the "wow" department with a brightly colored 3-D flower taking center stage.

I've been having fun with a few challenges lately and took a look around the interwebs to see what some of my old favorites are up to these days. Sadly, several of them have rolled up the card challenge welcome mat - bummer!

But when I got to the  CAS(E) this sketch! card challenge it was obvious they are still going strong and I couldn't resist the current sketch. I had to bust a move to come in just under the wire, but I made it. I think.

Stampin' Details:
  • That gorgeous Melon Mambo flower is the wood-mount Bloom for You single stamp, a versatile little gem of a stamp.
  • Using just a few coordinating punches, this single image "blooms" into a multi-layered flower in a matter of minutes.
  • Add a glossy element to projects with Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers. I used the 1/2" circle sticker in the center of my flower.
Close up image of Bloom For You flower layers.
  • The Crumb Cake squares stand out from the Crumb Cake card base with a very light sponging of Crumb Cake ink around the edges. It adds real depth without added bulk.
  • My thanks greeting is from the new Expressions Natural Elements - a collection of wood veneer words (Thanks, Congrats, Celebrate). Love these!
  • I used tiny, tiny dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the greeting to the card base. 
This card came together very quickly. I'll bet I spent more time making sure my four squares were glued on straight than I did creating all the other elements. Ha!







Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products




Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!

Got friends? 
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1

Comments

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at CASE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! And thanks so much for the honorable mention!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for commenting! I read every single one and try my best to respond back. xoxo