I've been creating with lots of fun new products from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, including the Happy Notes stamp set and coordinating Lots of Labels Framelits Dies.
This week I'll be featuring projects made with this stamp set designed for happy occasion cards: thank you, wedding, baby, and welcome. The set includes a blank tag image so you can create tags using images in the set or from other stamp sets.
Today's simple thank you card is one you can create in about 5 minutes or less!
- My clean and simple card design is cased from a project in the annual catalog.
- The layout provides the perfect opportunity to use some pretty patterned paper scraps. I used a new favorite - English Garden Designer Series Paper. This paper collection features gorgeous patterns that appear watercolored and are suitable for both feminine and masculine cards and projects.
- The "thanks to you" image is stamped in So Saffron ink before being precisely cropped using the coordinating framelit die.
- The Happy Notes stamp set and coordinating framelits are available in a discounted bundle to save you 15% off the retail price.
- As a unique alternative to Baker's Twine or Linen Thread, I unraveled a length of Burlap Ribbon and placed individual strands behind the greeting.
Are you in a patterned paper dilemma? If you're like me, you probably love pretty patterned papers. When I'm in shopping mode for decorative paper, I want to know what the papers in the collection look like, so I'll know if it's a good choice for my taste and style of papercrafting. Making that determination from a small photo in the catalog is sometimes quite difficult.
Anyone else have this dilemma?
I've got a solution for you!
TIP: Visit the Stampin' Up! Online Store to see exactly what is included in the Designer Series Paper Collections.
- Visit the online store and select the PAPER category from the store home page.
- Select Designer Series Paper, Stacks, and Coordinating Cardstock.
- Select the Designer Series Paper you are interested in.
- Click the small photo of the paper located next to the description and purchasing information. (Or you can click on the little plus + sign.)
- You'll be presented with a large window with a full size image of the paper collection and by scrolling through the photos (click the little arrow on the side of the window) you'll be able to see every pattern of the double-sided papers in that collection.
Try it now! View the patterns in the English Garden Designer Series Paper Collection.
Now you can easily determine which paper collections are totally your cup of tea. I love this feature of the online store!
Another great thing I love is the addition of the new coordinating cardstock assortment packs. These packs contain 24 sheets of cardstock - 8 sheets each of three colors - packaged to specifically coordinate with the corresponding Designer Series Paper collections. No guesswork involved and no finding out that you don't have coordinating cardstock once your new patterned paper arrives and you are all set to create.
Making life in the craft room a little easier? Yes please!
Let's go shopping!
Click below to shop online for Stampin' Up! products
Today's project featured the following Stampin' Up! products:
(Click on the Stampin' Up! product images below for product details and easy online shopping. Or, scroll down for a printable supply list.)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Did you enjoy today's project? Share your comments below!
Click the icons below to share on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Google +1